Dealers and Manufacturers
You can find here infos on and links to relevant dealers and manufacturers.
If someone isn't listed here that doesn't already imply that he isn't relevant.
- Arniko Skateboards sells hand-carved skateboards from Nepal.
- Boardshop, a skate shop in the heart of Freiburg.
- Bowl.ch builds complete skate parks.
- Concretewave.de is the shop of Heiko Schöller. Lots of oldschool, slalom, longboard and new skate stuff.
- Custom Longskates are longboards and downhill skateboards from Hartmut "Hack" Olpp.
- Deck20 is the skate shop of Steve End in Pforzheim.
- Fearless Ramps is the skatepark company of vertical roller skater Andy Peerless, who been designing and building skateparks for the last 25 years.
- Fibreflex builds very good slalom boards.
- Flaake builds fine wood ramps.
- Hügelherzblut, longboards and clothing by Fee Bücheler.
- IOU is the ramp building company of Andreas Sch�tzenberger and Stefan Lehnert.
- Iwo720ty (sic!), Wollmann's inline shop.
- Lush Longboards is based in England and makes longboard, downhill and park boards.
- Populär: Skateparks by BMX ex vice world champion Bernd Fröhner.
- RoeRacing Slalom Skateboards builds very sophisticated slalom boards in epoxy glass with foam und carbon/glass.
- Rollbrett Mission, Dave Duijkers' skate shop in the railway station in Emmendingen.
- Skates on Haight (roller skates, skate boards, inlines) in
San Francisco builds good roller skates.
- Starway is a manufacturer of fine roller skates in Switzerland.
- Vertshop.eu has not only street but also a big selection of vert products (big wheels,
wide decks and trucks, safety gear) by Subvert Skateboards and other brands.
- Tor8.de Bikes and innovative rolling meadows by Bernd Vonau.
- Vertical builds professional ramps und obstacles. Skaters
(e.g. Paul Heuberger and Dirk Widmann) guarantee really skateable results.
Camps and Courses
- Infaction.de organises professional BMX, MTB and skateboard camps and workshops since 2006. Locations are in Germany and France.
- AJZ in Chemnitz organizes skate camps.
- Wasted Box skateboard courses in Cologne and skateshop with authentic brands.
- Skating.com is an interesting american inline magazine.
- Aggressive.com has everything on inline skating.
- 247 Sk8Mag is a web skateboard magazine.
- streetskate.de ist a german street inline site.
- www.psychosk8.de ist the Inline-Mag of Dominik Rietzel.
- www.bladegirls.net only female inline skaters (by Trance Mac).
- Austrian Inline is a site about the Austrian inline scene.
- NCDSA ist the biggest longboarding and slalom site.
- slalomskateboarder.com is the official address of ISSA (International Skateboard Slalom Association).
- asgum.org Association des Sports de Glisse Urbaine de Méditerranée, Inline Skating Events in Marseille (roller, skateboard, downhill, ...).
- Bladiez is a very interesting site on female inline skaters by Ciska Hupkes.
- Hot Heels is the web presence of the downhill skateboard scene of Kaunertal.
- Girlsskatebetter is a female skateboarder site with weblog from girls for girls.
- XSK8.deis an aggressive inline magazine by Frank Romeike.
- Skateboarding Bulldog is descicated to the skateboarding Dog Tyson.
- Poolrider.de is the new Home of SkateAndDestroy.de.
- Crusin.de is a community from and for slalom and longboard riders.
- Boardmag.com is a skateboarding magazine from Freiburg.
- Woodstreet.de shows all skate spots in the region Heidelberg/Mannheim.
- Circulate.de promotes the skate videos of Christian Potok and Denis Falkenstein.
- Team Disaster is the web site of AISA (Aggresive Inline Association) in Bulgaria.
- Boardtesting.com does comprehensive qualtity testing for skateboards.
- http://www.franziskastolz.de.tl is the home page of the vert rider Franziska Stolz.
- middle-age-shred.com is a big site by and (not only) for middle aged skaters. Gigantic!
- ZBoys.net documents the legendary roots of skateboading in Dog Town.
- marseilleskatepark.free.fr is the home page of the legendary skate parks of Marseille.
- Blader-Zone is the aggressive inline site of Yven Wälchi. Swiss Spots, Tricks, Gallery and more.
- SBoard.de is the site of Nene and Thomas about the scnene in Karlsruhe.
- Westcoastskating.de is the site of Andy Dietz and Paul Putzer about skating on the west coast of the Ammersee.
- Sk8BoardingOnline.ch.vu is Marco Hofer's web site. Marco lives in Switzerland.
- sk8session.com shows excellent skate photographie by Garret Shigenaka.
- skateclub.de, the freeskate magazine from Bremen deals with lots of stuff you can do with inline skates.
- dxinteractive.com/skatetricks by Damien Clarke offers animated explanations of skateboard tricks.
- Skatefurt.de covers the skate scene in Steinfurt.
- Keep On Krazy is the web site of the skateboard rider Elsa-Katharina Werner.
- Hangloosedudesonline, the home page of Tobi H. from Southern Bavaria.
- Struller-Productions, crazy cross-over between scooter, BMX and skateboard.
- Sk8boarding4life is Chris Egger's blog.
- Concretedude is Michael Pfister's blog.
- www.fourseasons-clothing.com/wordpress is a Blog about the region between Munic, lake Ammersee and Landsberg.